- 40W RMS, 2-channel combo for Keyboard, w spring reverb featuring on CH1 (MIC) : balanced XLR Microphone input w Volume and Reverb controls; on CH2 (Instrument): Left (mono) + Right Line input jacks w Gain and Compressor controls;
- 3-band EQ (BassMiddleTreble) + separate parametric mid control;
- Master control; Line level output jack for connecting the unit to a mixing console or any (mini) Power Amplification System;
- 18` (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack input for MP3, CD, K7...players;
- 14` stereo jack output for headphones
- 8` Speaker + coaxial tweeter - Metal front grill
- Dim. (H x W x D): 38*37*26 cm 15*14.6*10.2 in
- Weight: 12.4 kg 27.34 lbs
This Stagg Keyboard Amp is Ideal for anyone who`s wants to be able to play and sing at the same time due to the variety of input options. With a 3 Band EQ and Compression on the Vocal channels you can create a great sounding mixes. This is a great little amp for all kinds of uses.
The KBA40 EU+UK is the ideal amp for keyboard players who want to play with a backing track and sing the vocals. Great for small venues or simply playing with friends. The amp has a rugged design with robust, hard wearing construction with strong front metal grille. There are 2 channels - as well as plugging in your keyboard, there is XLR input for microphones with compression to give your vocals that professional sound. Both channels have independent controls.
Onboard features include 3 band EQ on both channels giving you even more control over your mix. Spring reverb for that retro vibe with added depth. Compression control as well as separate parametric control. There is also line level output jack for connection to mixer console or mini PA, fantastic for recording sessions.