- 60 W RMS Acoustic Guitar Amplifier with adjustable Spring reverb
- 1 x 10″ speaker providing 60 watts output
- High impedance instrument input plus a balanced XLR microphone input
- Separate volume controls for instrument and microphone inputs – Spring Reverb effect
- Compact and portable with a sturdy built in carrying handle
- 3-band EQ (BassMiddleTreble) with separate parametric mid control
- Headphone output – Stereo jack input for CDMP3 player
- Compression control and Effects Loop (sendreturn)
60 Watt Stagg Acoustic Amp
This 60 watt acousitc amplifier from Stagg is perfect for amplifying both your microphone and electro-acoustic guitar. A great choice for both gigging and practice.
The XLR input allows you to plug in a microphone or connect an electro-acoustic guitar that has an XLR out on its preamp and the 1/4 inch jack is perfect for a standard instrument cable to plug in your guitar. The acoustic amp features independent volume controls for each input as well as a 4 band EQ and spring reverb tank allowing you to dial in your tone just how you want.
The AUX input allows you to play your backing tracks through the amplify to jam along to as well as featuring a headphone jack to allow silent use. Additionally the amp features an effects loop allowing you to stick your pedal effects through the loop of your amplifier.